An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Capital Markets Manager to join our client who are a rapidly expanding consultancy within the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities
Help the company drive revenue growth through Financial Markets targeting your existing network of UK client relationships and offering our clients Financial Services consulting and solutions capabilities.
- Actively collaborate with internal management to develop account specific campaigns and plans to meet certain revenue targets and generate new clients.
- Develop strategic value propositions articulating how our client’s capabilities can help UK institutions meet their complex needs originated through regulatory challenges, technological advances and cost pressures from volatile markets.
- Business develop partnerships with our client and major banks and other Financial Markets institutions in the UK.
- Able to undertake an advisory and assurance role during project delivery.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in either financial or banking sectors
- Consultancy Experience
- Team management experience
- English is a must; Spanish an advantage.
- Functional & Technical Knowledge in any of these areas:
- E2E Trading Lifecycle: Front, Middle and/or Back Office.
- Extensive knowledge in financial products: OTC traded and exchange traded products, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currencies and Equities.
- Experience implementing/migrating Murex, Calypso or other F2B platforms.
- Wholesale Risks: market risk, liquidity risk & counterparty risk.
- Regulatory driven projects: i.e. IBOR Transition, MiFiD II, FRTB, CCAR, CSDR etc.
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with senior client executives based on trust and delivery excellence.
- Proven business development skills in terms of proposition or account development.
- Experience with defining a client account strategy, driving account planning and managing go to market campaigns.
- Track record of successfully delivering consulting engagements for Banking & Financial Markets clients and originating consultancy assignments with major Banking or Financial Markets clients in the UK.
- A naturally confident communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with a track record of exceeding targets and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record in the Financial Services industry ideally gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy, or within an internal change function of a top tier bank.