Our client is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols, which creates the foundation for a universal internet-like public network. The firm is making the blockchain application universal, offering unparalleled user reach and uptake. Our client is happy for the role to be done remotely.
As the Ecosystem Growth Lead, you will be focused on expanding the developer community through various initiatives including our client’s Grants program and hackathons. Working closely with the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for identifying emerging use-cases and performing outreach to increase our client’s adoption.
- Help manage the grant program by sourcing quality developer teams and facilitating the review process.
- Source, due-diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing our client’s technology and other types of companies that could bring value to the ecosystem.
- Work closely with external technical teams on their product strategy, explaining the trade-offs of using our clients application versus other technologies
- Help to define and prioritize the use-cases and market segments that would most benefit the firm.
- Identify and approach prospective partners while effectively communicating our clients’ value proposition.
- Understanding of blockchain technologies or background in software development
- 5+ years’ experience in business development or partnerships in a technology/blockchain company
- Comfortable in a start-up, rapid-growth environment
- Must be able to work independently and take charge of your own tasks.
- Track record of developing, negotiating and closing partnership deals.
- The technical acumen to work closely with software engineers.
- Solid tech experience / understanding in the ecosystem and ability to bring a network with you.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and we will only contact those candidates we consider suitable.