We are currently working with a Healthcare PE fund based in London who are looking to hire at Associate level. The fund has offices in both the UK and Europe. They focus on a range of sectors within the healthcare space including biotech, speciality pharma, med tech, diagnostics, and life sciences. The team have a strong investment record.
With funds under management over €1 billion, the firm are now looking to add an experienced Healthcare investment professional to aid in the analysis and execution of investments.
• Maintain and develop technical and industry specific knowledge in the investment activity
• Responsible for monitoring and supporting the development and operational oversight of the portfolio companies
• Conduct thorough management, financial, IP and commercial due diligence when considering potential investment opportunities
• Assist in the execution of early-stage Healthcare Investment transactions
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Healthcare Investment role, with previous experience in another financial-focussed role; either within an Investment Bank, Consultancy firm, or Big 4 accountancy.
• Gained at least a Master’s degree within a healthcare related discipline
• MBA beneficial but not essential
• Technical or Lab related experience within the healthcare industry is a benefit, but not essential