Quantitative React.JS / Node.Js Developer- Solidity
Europe, Middle East / Asia, UK, US
$200,000 - $300,000 + Bonus per year
- As Quantitative React.JS/Node.Js Developer, you will participate in design, development, and implementation of architectural deliverables in Business Intelligence Applications and Trading Strategies.
- The role includes working closely with traders and also provide ad-hoc supports to traders.
- You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design as appropriate throughout the development cycle.
- You may work on multiple projects.
- You will contribute as a fully proficient technical resource, providing tech knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor.
- 3+ years of experience in React.JS and Node.JS. Experience in Solidity is hugely preferred.
- Strong knowledge in one the web application framework such as Django or Flas
- Hands-on experience in building an end to end Web Applications, with good knowledge with database
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and data structure
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- The role can be done remotely.