Our client is a very reputable prime brokerage institution based in London, actively looking to hire an experience senior prime brokerage & global security finance salesperson. You will have at least 10-15 years’ experience covering mainly Hedge Fund clients (small -mid tier level). Selling our clients International Prime Services and Global Security Finance products, targeting Hedge Fund primarily (Equity & Cross Products), but also CFD aggregators, Asset Managers and Family Offices across UK, US, European & Emerging/Frontier markets.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Identifying clients and sectors to focus on, onboarding new clients and building long term relationships.
- Cross sell to clients other areas within the firm
- High level marketing to target consumers and potential partners, identifying key sector forums in Europe, US and Middle East;
- Develop a broad and detailed understanding of platform, products and services;
- Identify and communicate product development opportunities,
- Work closely with product heads to steer strategic development of strong product platform aligned to buy-side demand;
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the company, including Risk, Product Heads, IT, Operations & PMO.
- Contribute to developing defined sales strategy with the aim of maximizing existing client revenues.
- Degree level educated
- FCA Registered
- Proven track record targeting client base (small & mid-tier HFs), with strong relationships
- Strong experience in industry sell-side, including broad knowledge of products & services.
- High level market and infrastructure knowledge, including DMA and sales trading services.
- Excellent knowledge of Synthetic Prime platforms/products.
Full job spec is available to those applicants we consider suitable. Please note we will only call those candidates we believe may be a fit. If you have not heard from us with 48 hours’ please assume you have been unsuccessful.