Our client is an established boutique well-funded and based in Switzerland. The firm is keen to hire 2/3 Quants analyst with the following experience and must have exposure to HFT.
- Good maths/stats proficient at least with R or matlab or python-pandas/numpy
- Exposure to HFT / High Frequency Trading is a plus (experience in market microstructure, e.g. with analysing tick data and orderbooks
- Experience with neural networks is a plus (proficiency using tensorflow or pytorch or keras, or even CUDA)
- Experience with neural networks in a HFT setting would be a HUGE plus!
- To clarify someone with experience in HFT (in equities, for example), successfully using neural networks, would be very useful
These roles are urgent, so please only apply if you have suitable experience and willing to relocate to Zug, Switzerland.