We are working with a leading European Private Equity Fund, operating out of Italy, as well as other European offices, focused on Real Estate and industrial growth. With funds under management of over €1 billion.
The team are looking to add a Senior Analyst/Associate to the Italy office, as they have recently completed their third phase of fundraising, Therefore, they will need additional resources to help deploy the extra capital. We are looking to consider candidates who will be able to work autonomously from the get-go and have a genuine passion for the investment focus.
This provides an exciting opportunity to be based in Italy, and gain exposure to pan-European transactions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in business plans, budget proposals, and redevelopment projects.
• Assist in the management of the advisors and monitor the execution of due diligence during the implementation of investments.
• Support for the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation, and execution of new investment opportunities.
• Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis, due diligence, market reviews, and working on financial models.
Skills and Experience desired:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in the Private Equity/Private Debt Investment, or in a leading Management Consultancy / Investment Bank.
• Bulge Bracket Bank experience.
• Fluency in Italian and English is a must.
• Demonstrable investor mind-set.
• Passionate interest in sustainable investments.