Our client is a leading systematic trading and investment management firm covering Asset Management, Market Making, Brokerage, Wealth management with Head office based in Asia. The firm is now expanding rapidly into European and US markets, they are now keen to hire an experience ADR /ETF trader. The ideally candidate will have direct experience trading ADR / ETF’s which is a must rather than just processing these trades.
1. Look for opportunities in US/Asian/European markets.
2. Be part of the global ETF trading team that works together to assure the best execution and hedging around the clock.
3. Conduct or assist with other delta one trading strategies that are covered by US hours.
4. Trade dual class shares pairs and ADR arbitrage strategies.
1. Highly numerical, with good knowledge in statistics and probabilities.
2. Extensive experience in pricing and trading ADR/ETF and other related financial instruments is a must.
3. Ability to write codes and back-test own trading idea desired.
4. Experience in the US market is a plus.
5. Self-disciplined, highly motivated and proactive.
6. Degree holder from a renowned university.
Our client is happy for the successful candidate to be based in the UK or US. Please only apply if you have the appropriate experience and note we will only contact those applicants we consider suitable.